ISQ enters a new advanced services area in Brazil – the inspection of offshore load-lifting equipment and onshore. Currently the ISQ has in operation in Brazil, a dedicated structure for the inspection of cargo lifting equipment onshore and offshore consist of a fixed team of 23 professionals including engineers and technical experts with extensive experience in inspection:
- Cranes and offshore winches li>
- lifeboat Turks li>
- Hoists Cranes and gantries li>
- Turrets li>
- Slings li> Ul> Ongoing is the formation of a new team of one engineer and two technical experts who will act not only in the inspection of such equipment as well as n
ISQ is a private, independent entity with 50 years of activity, providing inspection, testing, training and technical consulting services.
We offer our customers integrated and innovative services and solutions ensuring the compliance of their assets and products with standards and regulations in terms of quality, safety, environment and social responsibility.
Latest posts by INSTITUTO DE SOLDADURA E QUALIDADE (see all)
- National Sea Day - 16 November, 2016
- AED Days 2016 - 2 November, 2016
- “We are not concrete! Reflection “- Sondar.i (ISQ Group) - 25 October, 2016