After launching the Online Course Catalogue, ISQ Academy is now 100% online with hundreds of new courses in digital formats and with tailor-made solutions and online HR consulting. ISQ reinvented itself and anticipated change. Not only is the Academy online, it is also thinking online, opening the way for new services for businesses and people, with many benefits.
The next step is to provide training in blended-learning format (b-learning), i.e., a training system that provides most content online but includes some necessary in-person training.
Alongside these developments, ISQ Academy teams continue to innovate to provide the best service to customers and trainees:
- Over 400 technological training courses, with nationally and internationally recognized qualification and access to professional portfolios or licenses
- Online work in the following industries: energy and gas, electricity, robotics, programming and automation, quality, environment and safety, management and LEAN, welding
- Over 100 training courses in management, online leadership, digital communication tools, remote working and data analysis, soft skills, sales
- Support services for companies in HR management, including risk management, change management, team management and coaching, new forms of work, talent management and outplacements — all of which are necessary and urgent in many companies in view of changes that are here to stay and the real need for people and talent, with new ways to capitalize on talent
- Rapid learning events and seminars that reach many people from many different nationalities — a new method of online learning that allows people to share R&D innovations and creates dialogue between decision makers, business players, policy makers and society
ISQ Academy continues to support companies, invest in people and sustainability, thus working with the creativity and flexibility of the ISQ brand.