Project Name: INMA – Innovation Management Agents in SMEs
Grant agreement no: 2015-1-TR01-KA202-022353
Total cost: 48011,00€
Total Funding: 48011,00€
“INMA – Innovation Management Agents in SMEs” project main aim is the transference Turkey, Italy, Portugal, and Romania of an Occupational competences Profile, Curriculum, Training program materials and tools, of proved efficiency, that will enable new recipient countries to train effective Innovation Managers with the knowledge, skills and attitudes demanded by the current labour market.
The project expected results are:
- Create employment for qualified unemployed, especially women.
- Increase women participation in ICT sector.
- Provide affordable solutions to European SMES innovation needs/challenges, increasing SMEs innovation implementation.
- Equip greater number of VET providers, at European level, with effective and updated comprehensive training materials and tools.
- Provide recipient countries with a training program for the development of Innovation Management competences matching the requirements of the future labour market.
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Project Partners: Cankiri Civil Society Association - CCSA (TURKEY), ASOCIACIÓN INSTITUTO EUROPEO DE ESTUDIOS PARA LA FORMACIÓN Y EL DESARROLLO - Documenta (FRANCE), E.RI.FO.-ENTE DI RICERCA E FORMAZIONE - ERIFO (ITALY), Agentia Pentru Dezvoltare Regionalasud - Muntenia - ADRSM (ROMANIA), ISQ (PORTUGAL)