Project name: Certification des acquis TIC dans le secteur non marchand
Grant agreement no: 2015-1-BE01-KA203-013202
Total cost: 27270,00€
Total funding: 27770,00€
CERTIC project’s main objective is to enable trainers in the non-profit sector to be supported in their interventions and to enhance their practices and skills through targeted training including both technical ICT skills, pedagogical and transversal skills.
THE PROJECT’S OPERATIONAL OBJECTIVES:
- The creation of common training modules (level 5, 6 and/or 7 of the EQF): how to use ICT to meet pedagogical needs of trainers in the third sector. A preliminary work of matching between market needs and training offer will be made by country.
- The establishment of a “certification” process/path of the training in order to facilitate the recognition and a transparent validation of training outcomes and their transferability between operators and between countries (professional and geographical mobility). This work will be done based on the criteria of the EQF (European Qualifications Framework) and ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System).
- Networking of complementary actors: non-formal education centres, universities, businesses … at national and European level.
The expected results are:
- To improve the training quality of the target groups while taking into account the difficulties encountered by the trainers
- To identify and establish the necessary conditions to better articulation between technical, pedagogical and transversal competencies
- Trainers’ learning outcomes certification via universities/high schools
- Lays out the premises of a trans-country certification
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Project Partners: CIEP asbl (BELGIUM), ULg - LabSET (BELGIUM), ISQ (PORTUGAL), PPIISD - Escola Superior de Educação de Paula Frassinetti (PORTUGAL), Euroform RFS (ITALY), Valuetech S.R.L (ITALY), Fundatia Soros Centrul Educational Miercurea Ciuc (ROMANIA), Universitatea din Cluj-Napoca Sapientia (ROMANIA)