Project Title: CIR-ECO – Towards a Circular Economy: Generating a New Professional Profile in Household Appliance Sector
Total Cost: 27240,00€
The aims of CIR-ECO – Towards a Circular Economy: Generating a New Professional Profile in Household Appliance Sector are:
- Identification, definition and description of the Professional Profile of workers that will participate in the repairing, refurbishing and recycling of discarded equipment in order to reduce the use of raw materials, minimize the generation of waste, increase the use of the products, in the new transition towards the Circular Economy.
- Description and development of the Training Curriculum and training modules included in the New Professional Profile in Household Appliance Sector within the Circular Economy but not covered by the formal Educational System developed in the participant countries.
- Creation of a Learning Virtual Environment with the training materials developed to facilitate the access to them to the target group.
During the implementation of the project, the following results will be developed:
- CIR-ECO Professional profile in Household Appliance Sector
This Output will include the Learning Outcomes of the Professional Profile at EU level in terms of knowledge, skills and competences according to ECVET principles.
- Training Curriculum and training modules of CIR-ECO
The training modules will include a set of theoretical contents and practical activities for the acquisition of the learning outcomes.
- CIR-ECO Learning Virtual Environment
An educational Web-based platform based upon collaborative learning approaches, will be developed according to concrete specifications to ensure the functionality and user acceptance and will include all the training materials developed in O2.
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Project Partners: ASOCIACION CLUSTER DE INDUSTRIAS DEMEDIO AMBIENTE DE EUSKADI (ACLIMA), FONDO FORMACION EUSKADI SLL (FFE), CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY OF SLOVENIA (GZS), ISQ, Syntra West, Vormelek vzw