Acronym: Ladies first!
Project Title: Ladies first! – Empowering coaches and trainers to support women towards work life balance
Total Cost: 35244,33€
Adults seem to try to find a balance among three different aspects/fields in their life: work, personal and social life. The most challenging issue seems to be the effort to find a harmony between work life and family, especially for women that deal with multiple obligations and commitments. Several studies across Europe indicate that employees express the will and the necessity to find practices that may lead them to a more balanced life. Based on two successful interventions (Work Life Balance in Greek Women Employees in national / Greek level and U-Coach! in European/ LLL level) 7 European institutions (educational authorities, Schools and VET providers, companies and social partners) from 6 countries will work together to develop the Ladies First! project to define common strategies to address work life balance for women in Europe.
The main target groups of the project are counsellors, coaches and VET educators and the final beneficiaries are women, the users of these services who face issues with their work-life balance. The final outcomes of the Ladies first! project will be a:
- State of the Art report study aiming to highlight key issues and specific needs regarding women work life balance;
- Training curriculum based on the European ECVET framework addressed to counsellors, VET teachers and trainers.
- Handbook that will provide in depth information about basic concepts, definitions and innovative methodological approaches for handling women work life balance and stability.
- Toolbox with useful set of practical activities based on the Ladies first! Handbook with innovative practical tools to support teachers, trainers and tutors
- User friendly online learning space and Apps addressed to both educators and learners to raise awareness and develop their knowledge.
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Project Partners: INSTITOUTO EKPEDEFTIKOU & EPAGELMATIKOU PROSANATOLISMOU (IEKEP), IASIS, ITG CONSEIL, Business Foundation for Education (BFE), ISQ, FVA SAS DI LOUIS FERRINI & C (FVA), Center for Social Innovation LTD (CSI)