Project Name: EMVOI – Integral process for ISO 17024 certification of EU project managers
Grant agreement no: 2016-1-FR01-KA202-023886
Total cost: 54919,00€
Total Funding: 53919,00€
The EMVOI project intends to develop an integral web-based tool for assessment, training & ISO 17024 certification of EU project managers (EUPM).
The general objective of EMVOI project is to contribute to recognition, validation & enhancement of the key competences of EUPM through strengthening cooperation between the world of training & the world of work by applying an integral approach for assessment, training & ISO 17024 certification.
The specific objectives of the project are:
• To develop a recognition approach for worked-acquired EU project management competences;
• To develop a competence chart for EUPM that can contribute to develop high-level basic & transversal competences in a lifelong learning perspective;
• To create a web-based software for assessment of transversal competences;
• To develop ICT-based training course through using open educational resources & integrating modern digital solutions into the VET process;
• To develop transversal competences of EUPM through the use of innovative, competence based, student-centred & output-oriented approach;
• To create a certification system under ISO 17024 that can be regarded as a system for recognition & validation of EUPM competences;
• To promote English language learning & linguistic diversity through multilingual EMVOI web-platform.
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Project Partners: DAKOM (BULGARIA), ISQ (PORTUGAL), I.S.C.N. GesmbH (AUSTRIA), G.G. Eurosuccess consulting LTD (CYPRUS), Europaischer Verband Beruflicher Bldungstrager - EVBB (GERMANY)