Project Title: T-Challenge – Entrepreneurship education using Challenge-based learning
Total Cost: 48388,00€
T-Challenge project aims to:
- a) Promote entrepreneurship education through the use of alternative pedagogical resources using ICT, at the same time as using challenge based learning;
- b) Allow entrepreneurial learning in all sectors of education including non-formal learning;
- c) Challenge educators to develop their own WebQuests in an interdisciplinary way and share them with peers;
- d) Promote a cross-curricular approach to subjects and, consequently, a collaborative work from educators;
- e) Foster an entrepreneurial spirit in European citizens, able to research, select, analyze, organize and present information.
As a key competence, entrepreneurship does not necessarily involve a specific school subject. Rather, it requires a way of teaching in which experiential learning and project work have a main role. Teachers/trainers do not provide students with the answers, but help them to research and identify right questions and find the best answers.
The target groups of this project is, primarily, trainers and teachers. As an indirect target group, we identify trainees – the webquests’ target group.
This project entails three Intellectual Outputs:
- T-Challenge Webquests platform
OER which will offer a minimum of webquests per subject, being the subjects: Entrepreneurship; Innovation; Leadership; Critical thinking; Social impact; and Circular economy.
- T-Challenge Train of Trainers curriculum
Curriculum for a train of trainers course that enables trainers and teachers to deliver T-Challenge entrepreneurship education program and develop their own webquests. The T-Challenge curriculum will include a T-Challenge training guideline (with an explicit set of Learning Outcomes) and a tutor manual, the latter enclosing contents about each Learning Unit subject (what it is, why is it important, relation to other learning units and to the T-Challenge webquests, assessment framework).
This curriculum will include, at least, seven following Learning Units (entrepreneurship, innovation, leadership, critical thinking, social impact, circular economy and webquests development)
- T-Challenge is your challenge too!
Guideline to successfully implement T-Challenge project results in other organisations in partners’ countries and in other European countries. This guideline will be based on the experience gained by partners during this project implementation and on the feedback collected by partners from pilot participants, multiplier events participants and trainers involved in the learning activity and even in the pilot trainings. It will include tips on what to do and what not to do when implementing T-Challenge entrepreneurship education programme, advices on how to engage trainees, and any other relevant coordinates to help others succeed in using T-Challenge products.
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Project Partners: ISQ, Fundatia Centrul Educational Spektrum, FUTURE IN PERSPECTIVE LIMITED (FIPL), CENTRE FOR ADVANCEMENT OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IN EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY LTD-CARDET (CARDET), EUROPEAN CENTER FOR QUALITY OOD (ECQ ltd.)