Project Name: TRAM-WBL – Engaging SMEs for Quality Transnational WBL experiences
Grant agreement no: 2015-1-IT01-KA202-004735
Total cost: 44028,33,00€
Total Funding: 44028,33,00€
“TRAM-WBL – Engaging SMEs for Quality Transnational WBL experiences” aims to improve significantly the quality of transnational work-based learning (WBL) experience for both VET learners and enterprises in partner countries.
As main outputs and activities, the project will develop:
- Recommendations for smart transnational WBL ecosystems.
- Transnational WBL quality enhancement framework: guidelines aimed at identifying key aspects of effective employer’s involvement in transnational WBL.
- Improvement and integration of tools and materials of E.R.M.E.S. Mobility Portal (//cai-eu.cpv.org) for the management of international mobility projects.
- Transnational WBL digital stories: existing on-line pre-departure training programme for learners will be enriched with “digital stories” as an innovative medium for conveying the perceptions and reflections of different actors involved in transnational WBL.
- Teaching staff guide for transnational work-based learning plans
- TRAM-WBL communication and marketing plan for companies engagement: to recruit actively potential qualified WBL host companies
Test-beds and impact evaluation: testing materials and tools on targeted end users
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Project Partners: Istituto Guglielmo Tagliacarne (ITALY), CESPIM - Centro Studi Per L'innovazione D'impresa SRL (ITALY), Associazione Studio L&P - Learning & Progress - (ITALY), Ufficio Scolastico Regionale per il Veneto (ITALY), Internationaler Bund e.V., IB Süd (ITALY), Chamber of Chalkidiki (GREECE), Biedriba Eurofortis - BEFO (LATVIA), ISQ (PORTUGAL), Fundación para la Formación, la Cualificación y el Empleo en el Sector Metal de Asturias (SPAIN), Obchodná akadémia (Slovakia)