Project Name: Use of Triple Bottom Line Sustainability Framework in Rural Wine Entrepreneurship
Grant agreement no: 2014–1–CY01-KA204-000 269
Total cost: 29.459,00€
Total Funding: 29.459,00€
UseWine” focuses on the application of the TBL principles as a sustainability vehicle for the Wine SMEs in the rural areas. It will develop SME and stakeholder leaders who will have the competencies to promote and implement this business model. TBL is a business framework that incorporates three dimensions of performance: social, environmental and financial. This differs from traditional reporting frameworks as it includes ecological and social measures, which can be difficult to assign appropriate means of measurement. The TBL dimensions are also commonly called the 3Ps: people, planet and profits.
“UseWine” project aims to:
- Assist Wine SMEs in establishing a sustainability strategy that will include environmental and social elements;
- Foster a TBL culture in Wine entrepreneurship;
- Create common strategy among the Wine SMEs, the local authorities and the social and environmental stakeholders applied through policies which support TBL;
- Develop leaders among the Wine SMEs and local authorities who will manage the TBL change;
- Develop establish performance indicators to measure the penetration of TBL principles in Wine entrepreneurship;
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Project Partners: Best Institut Fur Berufsbezogene Weiterbildung Und Personaltraining GMBH (AUSTRIA), CDE Petra Patrimonia (FRANCE), Troodos Network of Thematic Centers (CYPRUS), Ayuntamiento de Alcanadre (SPAIN), INNEO - Studio Twórczego Rozwoju (POLAND), ISQ (PORTUGAL), Exponential Training & Assessment Limited (UNITED KINGDOM), Fundatia Centrul Educational Soros Miercurea Ciuc (ROMANIA), Ad Hoc Gestion Cultural S.L. (SPAIN)