Acronym: XXI Trainer
Project Name: : XXI Trainer: Cooperation for Innovation and Exchange of Good Practices
Grant agreement no: 2015-1-SE01-KA202-012261
Total cost: 37349,00€
Total Funding: 37349,00€
In “XXI Trainer Project”, a new trainer is born: able to use user-friendly andragogical methodologies as well as be able to mediate “knowledge zapping” and “knowledge surfing” applied to new jobs, new market needs and new European citizens (with all 8 key skills) and continuous qualification for lifelong learning.
In this sense, XXI TRAINER project aims to:
- Increase at EU level the modernization and quality in VET with special focus on Trainers and VET staff professional development;
- Exchange the good practices developed in Partners Countries related with the Pedagogical Training for Trainers Methodology to VET teachers, trainers, training managers and other individual that want acquire competences as trainers with other partners/EU countries;
- Establish an operational framework to develop an EQF and ECVET model for Pedagogical Training for Trainers;
- Test the Innovative Methodologies in partner countries, trough carrying on a pilot training for trainers (a short mediation version, delivered in English);
- Create a network of high-performing trainers where members share their leanings and experiences and discuss concrete issues related to European Strategy 2020 and VET.
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Project Partners: ITC -Innovation Training Center, S.L. (SPAIN), CIEP asbl (BELGIUM), HAU - ELLINOAMERIKANIKH ENOSI - HELLENIC AMERICAN UNION (GREECE), ISQ (PORTUGAL), Fundatia Centrul Educational Soros (ROMANIA)